Skip to content

Course Equivalency Tables

Course equivalency tables provide course equivalencies from colleges and universities across the U.S.

Courses without an exact UT Knoxville equivalent may also transfer with the designated LD (lower division course credit) and UD (upper division course credit).

Check the online equivalency tables to see how courses transfer to UT from other colleges and universities.

Note: Course equivalencies are maintained by the Office of the University Registrar and change frequently as courses are deleted or course content changes.

Another way to check on course equivalencies is by creating a free account at

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.

Report an accessibility barrier